Friday, March 30, 2018

7 Marketing Tactics to Bring More Business to Your Salon

Customer attrition rates at salons are some of the highest for small businesses. If you keep relying on your regulars to keep your salon afloat, you might go out of business. You need customers to keep coming through your door, and to make that happen, you have to kick your marketing strategy up a notch.... Read more

The post 7 Marketing Tactics to Bring More Business to Your Salon appeared first on Kabbage Small Business Blog.



from Kabbage Small Business Blog https://www.kabbage.com/blog/7-marketing-tactics-for-your-salon

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! marketing 1 on 1

    ReplyDelete