Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Small Business Spotlight: FitStyle Grace

Kabbage spoke with small business owner Grace Albin of @fitstylegrace on where she started, how far she’s come and how she’s achieved success. Grace began her entrepreneurial journey in January 2017. In six months, she has grown her Instagram following to over 20,000 followers! She also helps nearby businesses, using her platform to help her local animal... Read more

The post Small Business Spotlight: FitStyle Grace appeared first on Kabbage Small Business Blog.



from Kabbage Small Business Blog https://www.kabbage.com/blog/small-business-spotlight-fitstyle-grace

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. online calendar scheduling

    ReplyDelete