When you’re researching the best business credit cards for your small business, how heavily do you weigh sign-up bonuses and welcome offers in your decision?
Maybe you just skim through them—they’re just flashy bonuses that come with every business credit card offer, right?
Well, most credit card companies try to entice you with a sign-up bonus, but not all offers are created equal. Knowing the best business credit card offers out there could be the difference of a few extra hundred dollars in your bank account.
Weeding through all those bonuses takes time and effort, but don’t worry: we’ve done that part for you.
Here are the best business credit card offers currently available.
Best Business Credit Card Offers: Travel Rewards
If you frequently travel for your business, you’ll probably want to have a business credit card that lets you earn on your travel expenses.
As you search for the best travel business credit cards out there, keep these two cards in mind—they have some of the best business credit card offers around.
1. American Express Enhanced Business Platinum Card
The Business Platinum Card from American Express is the best of the best when it comes to travel rewards. If you or your employees are always traveling for your small business and you’re not using the Enhanced Business Platinum Card, you’re missing out on substantial travel benefits.
And when you sign up for the Enhanced Business Platinum Card, American Express will welcome you with a sizable bonus:
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 50% more Membership Rewards points on your purchases. You’ll earn 1.5 Membership Reward points per $1 spent on each qualifying purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year. Plus, you’ll continue to get 1 Membership Rewards point for every $1 you spend on qualifying purchases less than $5,000.
- Get a 50% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of your flight with a qualifying airline, and get 50% of your points back. On top of that, you’ll get 50% of your points back when you spend them on First and Business class flights on airlines available through American Express.
What does 100,000 Membership Rewards points really mean for your business?
Well, 100,000 points combined with the 50% increase in rewards rate gives you $2,000 in value when you redeem those points on your next flight, hotel, or vacation booking. If you’re always up in the air, a quick $2,000 just for using the Enhanced Business Platinum Card could mean valuable savings for your business.
2. Ink Plus Business Credit Card from Chase
If you look at its rewards generally, Chase’s Ink Plus Business Credit Card is a points rewards card without a doubt. But when it comes to the best business credit card offers, consider the Ink Plus a fantastic travel rewards card for your small business.
- When you sign up for the Ink Plus, you’ll earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. When you convert those points to cash, that’s $750 towards travel when you redeem them through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
With the Ink Plus Business Credit Card, you won’t get the same travel perks as you’ll get with the Business Platinum Card. But earning that $750 for travel expenses just by signing up is pretty hard to beat.
After you sign up for the Ink Plus, you’ll still earn bonus points at a fast rate. You’ll get 5 points per $1 spent on office supplies, cellular phones, internet, and cable, 2 points per $1 spent at gas stations and hotels, and 1 point per $1 spent anywhere else.
Best Business Credit Card Offers: Cash Back Rewards
If you prefer to keep things simple with your business credit card rewards, cash back business credit cards might be the right move for you.
Here are the best business credit card offers on cash back rewards cards.
3. American Express SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card
If you’re looking to earn a substantial amount of cash back on your business expenses, then you should seriously consider using the SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card from American Express.
When it comes to your regular cash back earnings, it’s hard to find a business credit card that can save you more than the SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card.
If you need an extra nudge to sign up for the SimplyCash Plus, take a look at its welcome offer:
- For a limited time, you can earn up to $400 cash back as statement credits. You’ll earn a $200 statement credit once you’ve spent $5,000 in purchases within the first 6 months. Plus, you’ll earn an additional $200 statement credit once you spend an additional $10,000 in qualifying purchases within the first year of owning the card.
- Enjoy an introductory 0% APR for the first 9 months.
If you think that you’ll easily spend $5,000 in the first 6 months of using the SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card, then getting this card is a smart move—you’ll get a quick $200 in savings on those purchases you were already going to make in the first place. And if you’re sure that you’ll spend another $10,000 in a year, then you’ll get even more rewards for it.
Another great perk that puts the SimplyCash Plus on the list of best business credit card offers is that 0% introductory APR. In a lot of ways, a 0% APR credit card is like a free loan for almost a year. You won’t have to pay any fees on what you borrow from American Express.
Plus, this business credit card comes with no annual fee, so you won’t have to dish out what you earn on your welcome offer and regular spendings on a fee each year.
4. Capital One Spark Cash for Business
If you’re looking for the best business credit card offers, add the Capital One Spark Cash for Business card to your list.
The Spark Cash for Business has a pretty great sign-up bonus. Here’s what to expect:
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus when you spend $4,500 in the first 3 months of cardmembership.
- Enjoy a $0 annual fee for the first year of cardmembership. After that, your annual fee will be $59.
That $500 cash bonus is a pretty hefty amount of savings for your business. And when it comes to getting the best business credit card offers, it makes sense to go for the Spark Cash for Business over the SimplyCash Plus if you know you’ll spend $4,500 in 3 months. Plus, you won’t have to worry about losing any of that $500 bonus in an annual fee the first year.
After your welcome bonus, you’ll still have great cash back rewards on your regular spending with the Spark Cash for Business. This business credit cards offers unlimited 2% cash back across all your business purchases.
Best Business Credit Card Offers: Bonus Points Rewards
Prefer to bring in the rewards with bonus points on your business credit card?
If so, here are the best business credit card offers for you.
5. American Express Business Gold Rewards Card
The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express has one of the best Membership Rewards points systems around.
But with its regular earnings aside, the welcome offer on the Business Gold Rewards Card is enough of a reason to sign up.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your card within the first 3 months.
- Take advantage of a $0 introductory annual fee. After the first year, your annual fee is $175.
What does 50,000 Membership Rewards points mean for your business? If you choose to redeem your points on taxis, Ubers, flights, or gift cards, that’s $500 in value. Or, if you want to redeem these bonus points on your general business expenses, 50,000 Membership Rewards points will get you $300 in value.
Now, spending $5,000 to get those 50,000 bonus points might seem like a lot… But if you know that you average a little more than $1,600 in business expenses each month, then using this business credit card is a no-brainer.
6. American Express Blue for Business Card
The Blue for Business Card from American Express is a great, no-annual-fee business credit card with pretty substantial bonus points earnings.
But here’s why you should consider it on the list of best business credit card offers currently available:
- You’ll get 10,000 Membership Rewards points after making your first purchase on the card within 3 months.
- Take advantage of a 0% introductory APR on purchases for 9 months
Compared to that 50,000 points bonus on the Business Gold Rewards Card, this 10,000 points bonus on the Blue for Business might look tiny.
But it could be one of the best business credit card offers on the market for business owners who don’t want to spend a huge amount of money just to qualify for the sign up bonus. Those flashy bonus offers seem great in writing, but it’s not as exciting when you have to spend a ton of money in a few months to actually earn the offer.
With the Blue for Business Card, you’ll get those 10,000 bonus points—or $100 in value depending on how you redeem them—just by making one purchase.
So if you aren’t a big spender in the first place, you might be able to get the most value out of your welcome offer with the Blue for Business Card.
The Bottom Line on the Best Business Credit Card Offers
Business credit card offers might not be the end-all-be-all of your decision… But you can stand to gain a few extra hundred bucks just by signing up for a business credit card.
When it comes to the best business credit card offers, though, keep this in mind:
Be wary of shiny sign-up bonuses that have high spending requirements. A cool $500 for your business might sound great, but not if you have to spend more than you normally would to earn it. In general, the higher the welcome bonus the higher the spending requirement. So before you sign on the dotted line for a business credit card, make sure the sign up bonus and regular rewards earnings fit in with your spending habits.
With that being said, we think that these are the 6 best business credit card offers for the different kind of cards you might be searching for.
If any of these offers are right for you, apply for them now before they’re gone!
The post The 6 Best Business Credit Card Offers Currently Available appeared first on Fundera Ledger.
from Fundera Ledger https://www.fundera.com/blog/best-business-credit-card-offers