Business credit card offers made quite a splash in 2016, and some of the best credit card offers are set to expire in the coming days.
Which of the business credit card offers should you snag before they’re up?
Check out these 3 incredible offers you don’t want to miss.
1. The Enhanced Business Platinum Card from American Express: 100,000 Point Bonus
Welcome offer aside, the Enhanced Business Platinum Card from American Express is the business credit card for any frequent business traveler.
But with the card’s sizable welcome bonus expiring in a few days, now is the best time to sign up for the Enhanced Business Platinum Card.
Expiring on January 25th, 2017, this card gives new cardholders a signup bonus of:
- 50,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $5,000 on the card.
- An extra 50,000 Membership Rewards points after spending an additional $10,000 on the card in the first 3 months.
That’s the opportunity to earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points, which is worth $1,900. (You’ll get even more value out of the 100,000 bonus points if you redeem them on high-value redemption partners like Lufthansa for first-class seats and Singapore Airline Suites.)
You need to spend $15,000 to reach the maximum value of this limited time offer, but if you put large purchases on your business credit cards you’ll easily get there.
Hurry, though, this offer expires in 5 days!
2. The Blue for Business Card from American Express: 10x on Restaurants
If you’re on the market for a business credit card with no annual fee, the best one to consider at the moment is the Blue for Business Card from American Express.
It has one of the best limited time offers available, and it’s expiring on February 1st, 2017.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 10,000 rewards points after you make your first purchase on the card in the first 3 months.
- 10x rewards points on restaurant purchases for the first 6 months—up to $2,000 in purchases.
- 2x points on all other qualifying purchases on the first $50,000 you spend in the first year.
Considering that you’ll get all that plus a 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months and no annual fee, the Blue for Business Card packs in more value than ever.
But this incredible welcome offer expires in 12 days, so get this offer while you can.
3. The SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card from American Express: $500 in Cash Back
With 5x, 3x, and 1x cash back rewards rate on spending categories, the SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card from American Express is one of the top cash back business credit cards on the market.
But with its valuable welcome offer, it’s arguably the best cash back card available.
Take advantage of this offer before it expires on January 25th, 2017:
- Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $5,000 in purchases within the first 6 months of cardmembership.
- Earn an additional $250 statement credit if you spend another $10,000 or more within the first year.
That’s a cool $500 in extra cash back if you spend $15,000 in the first year of owning the SimplyCash Plus.
Pair the welcome offer with the solid regular cash back reward rate on spending categories and no annual fee, and you’ve got one of the best cash back business credit cards on the market.
But don’t wait on this welcome offer—it expires in 5 days.
What Are You Waiting For?
With 3 great business credit card offers available, how will you choose which one to snag?
Well, here’s what we think:
Go for the Enhanced Business Platinum Card if:
- You travel frequently for business and value luxury travel perks when you do.
Go for the Blue for Business Credit Card if:
- You like having flexible rewards earnings and you don’t want to pay an annual fee.
Go for the SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card if:
- You want stellar cash back earnings and don’t want to pay an annual fee.
So if you’re interested in any of these 3 business credit cards for your company, then the time to apply for them is right now. After their respective expiration dates, we aren’t expecting to see welcome offers this good on these 3 business credit cards.
The post Get These 3 Incredible Business Credit Card Offers Before They’re Gone appeared first on Fundera Ledger.
from Fundera Ledger https://www.fundera.com/blog/business-credit-card-offers