A little while ago, we wrote about why the Blue for Business Credit Card from American Express is one of the better business credit cards on the market.
If you were already interested in this business credit card for its lack of an annual fee or its 30% Membership Rewards points bonus each year, we don’t blame you—you could earn a significant amount of bonus rewards for your business.
But if you needed that extra nudge to sign up for the Blue for Business Credit Card, American Express just gave you one. Today, American Express launched another great limited-time offer on the Blue for Business Credit Card.
Here’s what you’ll get on the new-and-improved Blue for Business Credit Card.
The Limited Time Offer on the Blue for Business Credit Card
So, what’s changed with the Blue for Business Credit Card?
Well, if you were to sign up for the Blue for Business Credit Card before the new offer, this is what you’d get in terms of bonus rewards and perks:
- A 30% Membership Rewards points bonus on your credit card spend each year.
- 1 Membership Rewards point for every dollar you spend
- A welcome offer of 10,000 Membership Rewards points after making your first purchase on the card within 3 months of owning it.
- A 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 9 months of cardmembership.
- No annual fee.
The old Blue for Business Credit Card had a pretty solid offer for small business owners. But with the new offer, the Blue for Business Credit Card has much more.
Here’s what you’ll get if you sign up for the Blue for Business Credit Card today:
- 10x Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent at U.S. restaurants for the first 6 months of owning the card—up to $2,000 in purchases.
- 2x Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on qualifying purchases on the first $50,000 you spend in the first year.
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 11.74%, 15.74%, or 19.74% based on your creditworthiness as determined at the time of account opening.
If you’re frequently spending at restaurants—whether you’re entertaining clients, treating your employees, or conducting business meetings—then you should be taking advantage of the ability to earn 10 Membership Rewards points for every dollar you spend at restaurants. Plus, with the bump up to 2x Membership Rewards points for other purchases, you’ll earn more on all your other business expenses.
You might not think that the 0% introductory APR for 12 months is such a big deal. But when it comes down to it, that’s 3 extra months of not paying extra on your business purchases. In a way, using the Blue for Business Credit Card is like having a free loan for 12 months.
Plus, even with the limited time offer on the Blue for Business Credit Card, all the other great aspects of this business credit card haven’t gone away. You’ll still get an annual 30% Membership Rewards points bonus and you still have no annual fee to pay out at the end of the year.
What Are You Waiting For?
The best time to sign up for the Blue for Business Credit Card is right now—especially if you’re a big spender at restaurants. With 10x points on restaurants, you won’t find a better rewards rate on this category with another business credit card. Plus, you can take advantage of the 2x points on all your other purchases, too.
If you want to take advantage of this deal, you’ll have to move quickly. The limited time offer on the Blue for Business Credit Card is only available until February 1st, 2017.
So, what are you waiting for?
The post Check Out This Great Limited Time Offer on the Blue for Business Credit Card appeared first on Fundera Ledger.
from Fundera Ledger https://www.fundera.com/blog/blue-business-credit-card-offer