Editor’s Note: This offer has expired. Check out the new offer on the Business Platinum Card from American Express.
A little while ago, we wrote about why all small business owners should consider signing up for the Business Platinum Card from American Express. (Hint: It’s all those rewards earnings and travel perks you get by using it.)
But if you weren’t sold on the original version of this business charge card, you will be now.
Today, American Express launched a fantastic new offer on the Business Platinum Card.
American Express is offering a new opportunity to take advantage of a huge welcome bonus, increased rewards earnings, and even more travel perks. Here’s what you’ll get.
The New Offer on the Enhanced Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN
If you were interested in the Business Platinum Card, you’ll be even more excited about the Enhanced Business Platinum Card—it offers a lot more for small business owners who are often traveling for their business.
So, what’s changed?
Out With the Old…
Before this limited time offer on the Enhanced Business Platinum Card, here’s what you got:
- A welcome offer of 40,000 Membership Rewards points once you spent $5,000 in purchases on the card within your first 3 months of cardmembership.
- A rewards rate of 1 Membership Rewards points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases, and 2 Membership Rewards points for every $1 spent on the American Express Travel website.
- 30% Airline Bonus when you use Membership Rewards points for all or part of our travel expenses.
The old Business Platinum Card’s program was already pretty great. But now, it’s so much better.
…In With the New
Here’s the limited time offer on the Enhanced Business Platinum Card:
- Enjoy a welcome offer of 50,000 Membership Rewards points once you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of cardmembership. Earn an extra 50,000 points once you spend an additional $10,000 on all qualifying purchases within those first 3 months.
- Earn 50% more Membership Rewards points on your purchases. You’ll earn 1.5 Membership Reward points per $1 spent on each qualifying purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year. Plus, you’ll continue to get 1 Membership Rewards point for every $1 you spend on qualifying purchases less than $5,000.
- Get a 50% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of your flight with a qualifying airline, and get 50% of your points back. On top of that, you’ll get 50% of your points back when you spend them on First and Business class flights on airlines available through American Express.
With the chance to earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards points on a welcome offer, the Enhanced Business Platinum Card has one of the best business credit card offers on the market… One that you should absolutely take advantage of if you think that you’ll easily spend $15,000 on your business charge card in your first 3 months of being a member. But this new offer on the Enhanced Business Platinum Card only lasts until January 25th, 2017—so you should apply now.
On top of the much larger welcome bonus, rewards rate, and Airline Bonus, you’ll still get the same travel perks you got with the old Business Platinum Card.
That means you’ll still have the $200 airline fee credit, fee credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck, complimentary Gogo and Boingo internet, access to The Lounge Collection, and more.
Even More Reason to Apply for the Business Platinum Card
If you were hesitant about the Business Platinum Card because of the pricey annual fee of $450, you now have even more reason not to be.
With the new offer on the Enhanced Business Platinum Card, you’ll quickly make up for that $450 annual fee if you maximize your rewards earnings and perks.
In the end, the new 50% rewards earning perk combined with the 100,000 points bonus offer can mean $2,000 for your business when you spend those points on airfare.
The post Announcing the Next Best Thing: The Business Platinum Card appeared first on Fundera Ledger.
from Fundera Ledger https://www.fundera.com/blog/new-business-platinum-card-amex